Monday, November 17, 2008

its really been too long since i had my last post
and i guess my blog seems to be stagnating just a little bit

but oh well
its come to the end of a term again
and exam time
its always during exams that
i always get so reminiscent of the term that passed

this term was
significant
it represented a step which i have taken
which was not in my past nature to
i guess in a sense
its a commitment not just to the organisation
but also to myself
to do the best i can
in all areas
to not think about slacking
to work hard in the areas i choose to go into
to have purpose and direction

i am just grateful to everyone for being
so wonderful this term
i really hope that we could build on success
and go on to become
that which we have envisioned to ourselves

and to you
my sweetest
without you i dont think
that i could've found the courage
to take steps
to grow in ways i've never considered
i can say that you've really come in
and changed my life
for the better
thank you so much for
supporting me endlessly
for always reaching out to me
brown
polar
grizzly
black
panda
koala
teddy
love.



No comments: